Tuesday, July 17, 2012

What I've Been Doing, Instead of Doing the Things I Should Have Been Doing

I'm not sure what's gotten in to me, but I've been using every spare minute creating this:


It's a book with our wedding pictures! I remember our photographer wanted to charge us $800 to do this. We were clueless at the time, but knew it sounded a bit much, and since we didn't need it right away we decided to wait. I'm glad we did because this one is less that $100. I'm sure the one the photographer could make would be much more artistic, but this is plenty good enough.

I'm addicted now and I'm tempted to make one of Lily's first year.

My house isn't clean and my homework isn't done, but at least I have something pretty cool to show for it!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...