Monday, July 9, 2012

Story Time

I heard that Pottery Barn Kids at our mall had story time, so Lily and I braved the heat to walk over and try it out. Well, we probably won't be back any time soon.

{On the way to the mall in our new travel stroller}

First of all, it bugs me when activities for kids don't start on time. It was supposed to start at 4, so I made sure to be there right at 4 because I know she has a short attention span and I was hoping she would stay in the stroller and listen to the stories. Well, by the time it started at 4:20 she was bored and had had enough of the stroller. I took her out and let her sit on my lap, but she lasted for half the book and then wanted to crawl around the store. 

{not-so-patiently waiting}

Second of all, it's just not a good set up. All the kids were seated around a table, and we were at a weird angle trying to stay out of the way of shoppers and couldn't see the book very well. 

{I want to color too!}

Lastly, they only read 1 book! It was probably for the better since Lily was just crawling everywhere, but the point of going is for her to practice sitting and listening to someone else. 

{Trying to escape from mom}

I guess maybe it's about time I got my driver's license and found a library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...