Thursday, July 12, 2012

Decorationally Challenged

I'm pretty sure I just made that word up, but you know what I mean. 


Our master bedroom needs some serious help! I scored the deal of the month at Pottey Barn this week with a duvet cover 75% off. I love it, but now my pictures above the bed don't match. 


I need your help to decide what to replace them with. (they're just wooden frames wrapped in fabric so they're easy to switch out). I would really like to use something I already have, and I want to keep the picture above the nightstand (it's from the Grandpa Dalager collection). So, here are my options:

Option #1

Option #2

Option #3

As soon as I took these pictures I realized maybe I should keep it simple and only use one fabric for all three frames. If I did that, it would probably be either the stripe or the orange with white flowers. So, Option #4 is to keep it simple with one fabric.


I need your opinions! Click on "comments" at the end of this post, then in the big white box where it says "enter your comment" enter your vote! Then click publish! 


4 comments:

  1. I vote for option #3. In option #1 I think the first and last pillow look too much alike, which is the same case for option#2. I like the fact that all fabrics are different since the duvet is pretty light colored. I think you can get away with doing 3 different patterns, and the fabrics in #3 all have the same color scheme and flow better together. You could even incorporate pillows in the same fabric on the bed too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Good point about the fabrics being similar.

      Delete
  2. Hey I Agree with Katie...I like option 3 too, but if you wanted to keep it simple then I like the striped pattern the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Since I posted this I found some pillows to go on the bed, and now these options don't match lol. I need to do an update!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...