Saturday, July 21, 2012

Swimming. Always Swimming.

There's pretty much nothing else to do in this heat but swim, so that's what we did today. A certain chubalub decided she is ready to start walking more finally.


Check out those chubby legs! Love 'em!

I think this is a better video of her walking in the water. She loves walking around the baby pool and is getting better each time we go.


Here's another one where I tried to get those chubby little legs in action under the water.


I hope you're not getting bored of all the swimming pics/videos because we have so much more summer left!!

Like the new blog design? I girly'd it up a bit (sorry Jim)!

For those having trouble commenting, be sure and click on the drop down menu for "comment as" and select an option. You can choose to select 'anonymous' but be sure and tell me who you are in your comment! Then click "publish." Hope that helps.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...