Thursday, July 19, 2012

I Forgot One

Here's one more video. I knew I was forgetting one!


She's much better at giving kisses since this video was taken.

On another note, tonight is the beginning of our first experience with Ramadan. Everyone keeps asking if I'm ready for it, but I don't really know what to prepare for. I didn't think it would affect us since we don't celebrate it, but Jim just told me last night that the grocery stores close down during the day, so Lily and I made an emergency run this afternoon to stock up on food for her. It made me wonder what muslims do for their kids? Surely the kids don't fast during the day?? Supposedly the big fancy hotels here do extravagant buffets in the evening every night during Ramadan, and it's one of those 'must experience at least once' kind of things. Maybe if we didn't have Lily we might try it, but the chaos and crowds of starving people does not sound appealing.

We leave in a little over 3 weeks for Italy!! Jim and I have both lost weight on our pre-cruise diet, but I'm ready for a change! I think I need a week off, then we can start back up again. Is that allowed? :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes you are allowed to have a cheat week. Especially if ya'll haven't cheated at all. You definitely deserve it! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...