Friday, June 15, 2012

Still Laying Low

Lily and I are almost back to normal, but those runny noses last forever! I borrowed a humidifier from a friend to see if that helps her not get sick so often. I did some research and dry air can make you more susceptible to colds because it dries and cracks out the nasal passages, and bacteria can get in there more easily. Who knows. I'm willing to try anything right now.

I took this picture yesterday morning and it cracks me up. "Oh hey dad, don't mind me."


Jim made eggs and toast for breakfast and Lily made sure he knew she wanted some too. 


We played with blocks a lot today, and I was trying to impress her with huge towers, but she could care less.


Our newest challenge: Little Miss can now reach and pull down items left close to the edge of the table. It's always hard to keep this table cleared off because it's the catch-all for dropping stuff when we come inside. I guess it's time to grow up and be responsible :)


That's about as exciting as we got this week! Hopefully we'll all feel better soon and get out of the house again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...