Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Lily Swimming

I remembered to bring my video camera to swim lessons yesterday, and the instructor was really nice about taking the videos. I thought we would just record the first swim, but she offered every time after that. Then for the last time the other mother in the class offered to record it while Dawn (the instructor) dunked Lily under water and I caught her.

The last video down below is when Jim and I took Lily swimming last weekend. She does this non stop when I take her now: she holds on to the edge then turns around and dives at me. The swim lessons have made her so confident in the water. I've even seen her spitting out water instead of drinking it lately. I love this instructor, and she this is what she does full time. I think she teaches kids up to age 5 and then they go on to club swim teams.







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...