Saturday, June 9, 2012

Six on Saturday

1. Lily slept until 6 am today! For some reason the extra 30 mins makes a huge difference. I think it might be because she didn't have a poopy diaper first thing in the morning, which she normally does. Now I need to go research how to train your kid to not poop between 6pm and 6am....kidding.

2. My homework assignments are assigned on Fridays and due on Mondays. That's just mean, in my opinion. Now you know what I'll be doing for the next 9 weekends.

3. Cruise is booked for August! We will leave out of Rome and visit the western Mediterranean. We were also able to use points and get business class seats on the airplane. So excited!

4. The nanny comes tomorrow! We get her all day, so I'll be able to get a lot of studying done, and hopefully a trip to the mall.

5. I made zucchini bread, and it turned out pretty good! I think I baked it about 5-10 mins too long so it was a little dry, but next time I'll know better. Lily loved it!

6. Lily has a runny nose. AGAIN. No fever this time, and I'm hoping and praying it doesn't develop into something more serious. I am so tired of dealing with snot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...