Monday, June 4, 2012

Lily's Newest Trick

Lily discovered how to stand up from a squatting position in the last day or so (and watch Masterchef Australia at the same time...multi-tasker). I had to record her from behind otherwise she would stop everything and attack the camera.

She does this all the time now, and she is always so proud of herself. If she's close enough to me she'll grab my hands and clap them together as I say "Yaaaaay Liiiily!!"

It seems to me like usually kids start taking more steps first, and this is the limiting factor that keeps them from being full-time walkers (because they have to crawl to a surface and pull themselves back up when they fall). I guess our munchkin decided to do it opposite, which means as soon as she gets the confidence to start taking more steps, she'll quickly be a full-time walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...