Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Quarantined

Both Lily and I are suffering from ANOTHER cold. I'm so over being sick. I feel like our house is covered in snot. So far this one isn't as bad as the last one...no fevers...but we were only well for about 2 days before it hit again! We went to swim lessons this morning because I just needed to get out of the house, but we skipped out on the playdate we usually go to afterwards. We didn't do anything this weekend except go to Ace Hardware to get light bulbs (exciting) because I just wanted to take it easy and get over this stupid cold. So, I really don't even have pictures to post because we've been under house arrest for the last week. I decided instead I would post some older pictures and reminisce.

The infamous Toe Sucking picture from the 3D ultrasound.


It hurts my heart to look at this picture and know she only wore that sparkly UT outfit once. She literally out grew it over night. I sure do love that goofy smile though!


This was the first Friday she was home, and it was the first day she didn't have to be under the jaundice lights and we could put clothes on her. I love that silvery hair!


This was one of the first smiles we caught on camera.


About to leave and take the munchkin home finally. I remember being so ready to get home.


Let's take it even further back...

This is me and Jim at Versailles, and one of my favorite pictures of us. I thought I was pregnant here, but turns out I wasn't. But, a month later I would be!

Jim and I at Stonehenge, a pretty creepy place. Nobody ever talks about the fact that there are mounds all over the rolling countryside that were burial sites for ancient civilizations.

Ok, I'm going to stop there because looking at these old pictures just reminds me I still have 10 lbs to lose. I really need to lose that weight in the next 2 months so that my bathing suits fit when we go on our cruise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...