Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Score

Disclaimer: This post is probably only interesting to the grandma's and the aunts. Well, maybe not even them!

I stopped at Pottery Barn Kids while we were at the mall the other day and I found a pillow sham from the bedding set I've been looking at! Lily decided to model it for you. The sheet set is is for her toddler bed (which will eventually be just her crib with one side removed). I didn't get a bigger size because I have no idea what size bed she'll get when she moves to a big bed (it will depend on where we live and what furniture we have). The green gingham is also a pillow case. I want to use all her bird decorations and her wall decal for a while and I think this will go perfect. Hopefully I can still find another sham, then eventually I figured any pink and green sheet+comforter set will match. Now all we have to do is wait for her to grow up! (Not anytime soon, though!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...