Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Beginning

I hope this blog can serve as a record keeper for our adventures in "bringing up baby." Mostly, I don't want to forget all the things I've learned by the time the next kid comes along. I also have so many more details about our Lily bug that I want to share with family (things that only a grandparent might care about, and that Facebook World could probably care less about) that I always forget about during phone calls. Maybe this will help the 5 gajillion miles between us and our families and close friends seem a little smaller!

Oh, and hopefully it won't ALL be just about Lily. Maybe someday Jim and I will get out of the house alone together and have something worthwhile to add to the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...