Monday, April 9, 2012

Not Quite the 1st Easter I Had in Mind...

Well, my grand plans of getting Lily dressed up and taking pictures on Easter were called off when she woke up with cold symptoms again. The poor thing woke up at 3:30 am with literally a layer of snot all over her face. I took her to the doctor that morning, and she was just pitiful for the rest of the afternoon. Cough, runny nose, can't sleep, can't get comfortable. I knew if I put a dress on her she would just wipe her nose all over it! (Really, the only reason I wanted to put that dress on was to make sure it fit so she can wear it when she gets baptized on Sunday. Oh well, we'll take our chances!) So, this was the best we could do. At least she (we) got a chocolate bunny!




Looking forward to an Easter Egg hunt (an no cold!) next year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...