Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Food Coma

Lily has been eating us out of house and home lately. Tonight she had half a sweet potato, half a carrot, a packet of pureed spinach and a slice of watermelon. And that was just dinner. She still eats 4 meals a day now at almost 8 months. She ate about the same amount (if not more) last night and still woke up at 5 am hungry. This is a picture of her after dinner. She looked like she could just be rolled to bed!



Today Lily discovered a new laugh, kind of a squeal. I think she was pretty excited about it because she spent the morning laughing randomly at nothing. I looked over at one point when I heard her laugh and she had knocked over a basket we have that holds blankets and had pulled herself up on it and started laughing. She normally is so stingy with her giggles!

Speaking of pulling up on things, that's all this baby wants to do all day is pull up on anything she can get a grip on. This includes the couch, the entertainment center, her bookshelf, kitchen cabinets, my legs while I'm making dinner...I feel like she just started crawling and it won't be too long before she starts walking. I'm afraid she'll be walking be walking during the summer and won't be too happy about being couped up in the apartment. At least, that's how bad everyone tells me the summers are here in Dubai, but I bet none of them are from Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...