Friday, September 21, 2012

My Favorite Barcelona Pictures

This was actually my second time in Barcelona, I went in June 2009 with some girlfriends. Crazy enough, I think I'll always remember that first trip as when I found out Micheal Jackson died. Anyways, I think Barcelona was my favorite place we went to on this trip. I like walking down Las Ramblas and looking at the vendors and artists. 




We did Barcelona on our own as well. It's really easy to get off the boat and take a bus to Las Ramblas. From there we walked down the street, then took the subway to see La Segrada Familia, the Catholic Cathedral originally designed by Gaudi. 







Barcelona wasn't as hot as some of the other places we went, and Las Ramblas was actually pretty decent for the middle of August.

The munchkin took lots of naps in her stroller on the trip. Isn't she such a happy sleeper?? haha



After Barcelona we had a full day on the boat while we made our way to Naples!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...