Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life, According to My iPhone

Apparently knowing how to hold a purse is in her genes, because I never taught her to do this. She just walked out of her room one day carrying her purse over her arm.

Jim put a headband on her and she cheesed for the camera. Doesn't she look like a totally different baby without her hair in her face?

I took her walking around our little market near our apartment right when she started walking full time and she thought it was the best thing ever.

This is a t-shirt one of her friends gave her for her b-day. Isn't it awesome!

This was in the business lounge on the way to Rome, and she was having a blast running around this little area we blocked off with chairs. We thought she would have run off enough energy to crash on the first plane, but nope! She stayed awake until 2 am.



Finally crashed! I followed pretty soon.

Once we got to our hotel in Rome, Lily decided to help me unpack. We were only in this hotel for two nights, so I was not planning on unpacking everything!

Walking around a park near our hotel

This is back in Dubai. She was running around the food court at the mall wearing her new birthday shoes. (This picture is for Aunt Katie)


Still carrying around that purse!

I'm way behind on blogging! The amount of pictures we have and the many places we went to that I want to recap is overwhelming, so I'll probably just do random posts every now and then of each city. I'll do my best to get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...