Sunday, August 5, 2012

Life, According to My iPhone

Here's a few pics from the last few weeks.


The lengths we go to to got our Dora ball under the cabinet. Yes, she was stuck in this picture.

Our newest obsession: looking at the world upside down and between those chubby legs.

The new favorite reading spot. Someday we need to move to a house with a real window seat for her.

I caught her carrying around her baby doll. Too cute.

Now that we are walking, our hands are free to carry stuff around, including mom's shoes, or anything and everything that crosses our path as we walk in circles.

Sittin' in our favorite reading spot again.

I saw her trying to balance her pink phone on her shoulder under her ear like an adult would do. I tried to get a pic but this was the best I could do. Too funny!

Like my shirt? It says "Breastmilk. The Original  Fast Food."

We leave for Rome in exactly one week! I'm off to do some pre-vacation shopping!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...