Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Big Time Walking Baby!

I took this video two days ago of Lily walking around the apartment and playing soccer with Jim. Also, the outfit she's wearing is one of the first I bought when I found out we were having a girl. I got it in Singapore when we went for a weekend when I was about 4-5 months pregnant. And as I keep doing with all her clothes, I waited to long to pull it out and now it barely fits!


It's been hard to pull myself away from the TV to blog (or do anything else). I'm addicted to the Olympics!

2 comments:

  1. I love how they don't know how to bend their knees when they start walking, it's just so cute :) way to go Lily!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, and she just flails her arms around. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...