Monday, June 24, 2013

Never Before Seen Videos

I take a ton of videos lately. It's just easier than taking pictures because Lily is constantly moving. I already post a ton on Facebook, but there are just as many that I don't post. Here are some videos dating anywhere from January up to now that haven't been seen yet.

This one is from January, I was proud of her for sliding all by herself.


This was the first time she slid down the big slide at our playground by herself.


Here I'm trying to get her to read me a book, but she's more interested in watching herself on the camera.


Jim is trying to get her to whistle, plus some cute laughing.


Getting a little confused telling me Happy Mother's Day


Her version of the song "Mr. Sun"


Singing Happy Birthday


Blowing motor boats on my stomach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...